Only God's love can fully satisfy our deepest needs, and yet through the love of husband and wife, the love of parents and children, the love of siblings for one another, we are offered a foretaste of the boundless love that awaits us in the life to come.
// Pope Benedict XVI
Please make arrangements by calling the Parish Office six months in advance.
- Catholic party must be registered in the Parish
- Couples must contact the Parish Office for an appointment with a priest or deacon 6 months before the intended date of the wedding
- Couples must receive pre-marital instruction- this is provided by the Parish after initial meeting with a priest or deacon
- Provide copy of baptismal certificate
- If seeking validation for a civil marriage please provide a copy of civil marriage license