I encourage all of you to discover ever more fully in the Eucharist, the sacrament of Christ’s sacrificial love, the inspiration and strength needed to work ever more generously for the spread of God’s Kingdom and the growth of the civilization of love.
// Pope Benedict XVI
1st Communion Requirements:
- Family must be registered in the Parish HERE
- Provide copy of birth + baptismal certificates
- Be entering 2nd grade to enroll in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS) Level II
- Attend weekly CGS classes, September-May. Click HERE for the schedule/registration forms.
- Celebrate their First Reconciliation (this is part of preparation for First Communion)
The celebration of First Holy Communion takes place in May.
More information is on the Religious Ed. tab.
(For those who are homebound and desire to receive Holy Communion, please contact the Parish Office to request an Extraordinary Minister to provide Communion.)