The St. Andrew the Apostle Parish Social Concerns Committee provides a link between the parish and the Tucson Diocese and with organizations in the local community.
Some of the activities of the committee include:
- Delivering food & non-perishable items donated by parishioners to the St. Vincent de Paul Society Food Bank
- Dispersing funds to local charities and needy individuals
- Preparing and serving a meal three times a month at the Salvation Army Kitchen
- Running the Operation Christmas Child ‘shoe box’ drive
- Supporting the annual Sierra Vista Fire Department toy drive
- Providing information on Social Justice issues
- Sponsors the Catholic Community Services of South Eastern Arizona Infinity Tree
For more information about Social Concerns,
please contact Linda Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-803-0956.