Kino Hall at St. Andrew's Parish
Kino Hall was the original church for St. Andrew's parish and was built in 1958. In 2006 it was converted into a multi-use facility designated primarily for parish use only. However, St. Andrew's does make Kino Hall available to non-profit groups and other community organizations for events of community interest and need. You may contact the parish office (520-458-2925) or Maryann Hockstad, Community Liaison (520-456-5555) for additional information.
Outside groups and organizations involved in community support, the arts, youth programs, and education may also use Kino Hall based on availability.
Kino Hall cannot be rented for private events. We recommend that you contact the Columbian Association Hall for more information about use of their facility and catering capabilities. They can be reached at 520-458-3939.
for their website.
Kino Hall Facilities Include
- Concert seating capacity; approximately 300
- Table seating capacity; approximately 200
- Kitchenette. Includes:
- Commercial refrigerator (no freezer)
- Microwave (no stove or oven)
- Outlets for electric cooking appliances
- Small commercial icemaker
- Stage with side exits & lighting
- Restrooms and water fountain
- Yamaha grand piano
- 6’ & 8’ tables
- Approximately 300 plastic picnic chairs
- Approximately 40 metal folding chairs
- Newly-installed sprinkler system
- Portable podium with interal sound system and wireless capacity
- Ceiling mounted projection screen and projector with laptop connectivity
PLEASE NOTE: Generally, liquor may not be served in Kino Hall. However, occasionally it will be allowed on a case-by-case basis. The user must assure all state, local, and parish permissions are obtained, and rules/regulations followed.
HOURS OF USE: 7am to 11pm
FEES: A small donation is requested for use of Kino Hall. The suggested amount varies based on the type of event, and which equipment will be used.
LIABILITY INSURANCE: ALL individuals and groups using Kino Hall for non-parish events must carry liability insurance naming the Diocese of Tucson and St. Andrew the Apostle Catholic Church as “additional insured.”
Liability insurance can be purchased through the Diocese, if not available through other sources.