Faith Formation Programs
“Jesus, I thank you for writing your words on my heart. By the power of your Spirit, give me the courage and humility now to go and “do” the works of your Gospel. Jesus, make me more like you.” Amen
If you are interested in registering for any of the following programs, please see the "CFF/CCD Student Enrollment Form" in the "CFF/CCD Documents and Forms" section below.
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS)
The Catechisis of the Good Shepherd (CGS) is a child-centered, Montessori-based process of Christian formation that paves the way for a greater participation in the liturgy of the Church. Each child is enabled to participate more fully, consciously and actively in the Mass and the other Sacraments, as well as in the larger parish community.
Click here to dlownload The Characteristics of the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- CGS Level I (Ages 3 - 6) Pre-K through First Grade. CGS Level I is meant to prepare students for CGS Level II which culminates in First Communion.
- Thursdays 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM, Atruim 9
- Sundays 8:15 - 9:30 AM and 11:20 AM - 12:45 PM, Atruims 9 and 10
- CGS Level II (First Communion) (Ages 7 - 9) Second and Third Grades
- Wednesdays 5:00 - 6:30 PM, Atruims 9 and 10
- Thursdays 5:00 - 6:30 PM, Atruims 9 and 10
Catholic Family Faith Formation (CFF/CCD)
Grade 3, Room #3
Grade 4, Room # 5
Grade 5 & 6 , Room #4
Grade 7 & 8
- Tuesdays 5:00 - 6:30 PM, Room #3
If you have any questions about any of the programs, please contact the parish Director of Religious Education at (520) 458-2925 Ext 113 or email Sister Joellen at:
Training is available for anyone who would like to begin sharing their faith with Children. To serve as a CCD Catechist, fill out the Saint Andrew the Apostle Catholic Parish "Catechist Information Sheet" in the "Documents and Forms" section above and submit to the Director of Religious Education.